A blog of creative and thoughtful writing. Author information at bottom of page. NOW WITH PICTURES

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Four Years Later: Coming Soon

Hello  readers,

I'm not entirely certain how many of you there are out there, and whether anyone has been reading anything I ever write. I can't imagine that anyone has stuck with it too long, which brings me to the reasoning behind this post. Originally, when I created WalterFM, it was meant to be a web-based journal the would log my ideas and impressions on various topics, such as alcohol and drug use, and marriage, and gay rights, etc. I removed those original posts (which dated back to 2010), so that I could transform this blog into a porfolio for my writing experience.

I've decided, though, that my writing experience and my impressions on life aren't exactly disconnected from one another. In fact, I thought it might be interested to see what I've done and how much I have changed in the past four years. I will soon be re-posting all of the old posts, un-edited, along with my current-day reaction to the way I felt about those topics in the past. This should be an interesting project, so I hope that you guys will enjoy it as much as I probably wont!

No comments:

Post a Comment